I have reviewed Billion Dollar Brows before HERE and their Bestseller's Kit, which contains everything you need, for beautifully groomed brows. Now that I have a better camera, I can post a better pictorial! And what's even better is that one of my readers will have the chance to win one of these kits!
The Bestseller's Kit contains:
- Universal Brow Pencil: This pencil is supposed to work on all skin tones and hair color. it also comes with a spoolie attached.
- Brow Duo Pencil: A double-ended pencil that has a highlighter on one end and concealer on the other.
- Smudge Brush: Blends away the concealer to soften the edges and help you achieve a more sculpted brow.
- Brow Gel: Grooms and neatly keeps stray hairs in place.
- Bonus Pencil Sharpener
Getting Billion Dollar Brows (Pictorial):
1. I start off by penciling underneath my brow. I drew a guide underneath to show you how I pencil it in.
2. Then, I pencil the top part of my brow. Notice that the guide stops right before the beginning of the brow. I feel it gives a more natural appearance when you don't go all the way on the top part of your brow. What I do is brush some of the pencil upward with the spoolie end of the brush to blend some of the color towards the front of the brow. I don't like having that heavy, squared-off look. Then I just lightly fill in any sparse areas that need filling and define the tail a little bit.
3. Using the "Concealer" end of the Brow Duo Pencil, I "carve" out the bottom of the brow to clean up any rough edges and also to give it a nice, polished look. I blend some of that concealer on the top part of my brow as well.
4. I use the Smudge Brush to blend away the concealer. You might have to blend it out a little heavily depending on your complexion. I also use the Concealer end of the pencil as a highlighter at times as I feel it flatters my skin tone better than the actual Highlighter on the other end.
5. Once everything is blended, I brush some brow gel on to keep everything in place and to set the look.
Just like contouring and highlighting, I feel that there is no set way for you to do your eyebrows. It's all about finding a method that you like and it easiest for you. This way works for me because I like a cross between a sculpted and natural looking brow. I don't want my eyebrows to look "drawn on". Most people don't know I even pencil my eyebrows until I tell them. Which is how I like it.
In the previous post, I had mentioned that I liked this kit. I just felt that women with really dark hair won't benefit from the pencil since it doesn't go that dark. But I like the other items a lot, I reach for them often in my day-to-day routine.
The Bestsellers Kit is available in Kohl's and www.billiondollarbrows.com. But lucky for us, Billion Dollar Brows is giving my readers an opportunity to win a Bestseller's Kit. To win the gift of beautiful brows, all you have to is comment on this post with what brow style you prefer? Do you like the Beyonce all natural brow? Or Glamazon shaped brows? Let me know! And don't forget to include your email address in your comment!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.