|photo credit: Radar Online|
So over the weekend, Jay-Z may have or have not announced that him and Beyonce are expecting a another baby. I quite frankly did not care about this news. I cared more about the makeup that Mrs. Carter was rocking. Such a cool look! Awesome for a party and even for the upcoming holiday season. Never too early to start brainstorming looks.
I recreated this look and it's super easy to do. I love the pink and the silver glitter together. I used loose glitter because I only had a gold liquid liner. Also, with loose glitter you don't have to layer as much and it comes out much better in photos. Check out the pictorial below to learn how to create this look.
1. Prime your lids and sweep a shadow similar to your skin tone all over your eyelid. Then, use a color slightly darker than your skin tone and blend that into your crease to give your eye definition.
2. Line your upper lash line with a gel liner, slightly flicking the corner.
3. Starting from the outside in, line your eye as if creating a cat eye. However outline a little outside your lash line to create a small "gap".
4. Since I used loose glitter, I first filled the "gap" with a glitter adhesive so the glitter can have something to stick too. This step isn't necessary if you are using a liquid liner. Then I layered a silver loose glitter over the adhesive. I neatened up the edges with the black liner and I exaggerated the tail of the cat eye to make it a little more dramatic.
5. Beyonce wore a pink lip to complement this look. I lined my lips with a pink liner and topped it off with a matte pink lipstick.
Urban Decay Naked Foundation Shade 8.0
LA Girl HD Pro Concealer "Cool Tan"
Ben Nye Banana Powder
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Powder "Dark Tan"
TooFaced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer "Medium Deep"
Tan eye shadow from Wet n Wild "Vanity" palette (lid color)
Coastal Scents Hot Pot "Oktoberfest" (crease)
Inglot gel liner "77"
TooFaced Glitter Glue
NYX Loose Glitter "Silver"
TooFaced "Better Than Sex" Mascara"
Anastasia Dip Brow Gel "Dark Brown"
Wet n Wild Brow Kit "Brown"
Milani Statement Lip Liner "Fuschia"
MAC Retro Matte lipstick "Flat Out Fabulous" .