There's a lot of great finds at the drugstore at insanely cheap prices. Anybody that says that they don't love a good bargain is definitely in denial. Here are some of my favorite beauty products:
1. CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara ($8.49)- The best mascara ever! It can easily compete with higher end brands. I use the regular formula though since I find the waterproof formula to flake off a bit. My lashes look extra lush, I already have long lashes so I don't try to make them longer.
2. Essence of Beauty Make-Up Brushes ($5-$12)- These brushes are terrific! They're nice and fluffy and blend make-up well. I am a big fan of the domed eyeshadow brush and the fluffy blush brush. They come in these cute little pouches that you can store them in to keep them clean.
3. Phycisian's Formula Multi-Colored Eyeshadow Pearls in Natural Pearl($7.49): I love using this to illuminate my eyes because it has a great pearly sheen without it being too shimmery. It blends well and doesn't crease easily. A great value!
4. Brucci Nail Hardener in Explosive Meteorite ($2.29): I fell in love with this color the moment I saw it. It's a beautiful dark grey with a hint of silver flecks. It looks sexy and vampy without looking to Dracula-ish. A great alternative to black polish.
5. Wet & Wild Nail Color in Craze ($1.99): This shade of dark emerald is very pretty and a nice change from the burgundys and purples you see during the fall. The color doesn't chip easily with a topcoat ( I always wear a top coat so I can't say if i works without it).
6. Wet & Wild Mega Liner in Black ($1.99): This liquid liner is easy to apply and stays on all day. It would not come off until I actually swiped some makeup remover on my eyes, I was really impressed. No smearing or smudging.
7. N.Y.C Transluscent Powder ($2.99): I love using this for my T-Zone area to keep the shine under control. I also like putting it on over foundation to set it.
Hope you enjoyed!