This is part one of my favorite lip colors for the Spring. From neutral to brights, there is something here for everybody. Hope you enjoy!
1. MAC Vegas Volt + Sephora Ultra Shine Lip Gloss "Sweet Orange"
2. Revlon "Berry Haute" + Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss "Lilac Pastelle"
3. NYX Matte Lipstick "Nude Nu" + NYX Matte Lip Cream "Abu Dhabi"
4. Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick "Don't Blink Pink"
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream "Medium/Deep"
L.A Girl Pro Concealer "Warm Honey"
MUFE Smoky Extravagant Mascara
MAC "Brownscript" (crease)
Coastal Scents Hot Pot "Midnight Cowboy" (lid)
Milani baked blush "Delizioso Pink"
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish "Stereo Rose"
- Keep lips smooth and hydrated by exfoliating them. I love the Mint Julep lip scrub by Lush. Leaves my lips smooth and it's edible!
- Instead of matching my lip liner to the lip stick color, I like to just start off with a nude lip liner to neutralize my natural lip color. It is also a lot more economical too.
-Don't be afraid to experiment with different colors!