Valentine's Day is two days away and I am making sure that you are ready for date night with this super easy cranberry smokey eye. It's a super sexy look that will wow your sweetheart!
For a more romantic look, check out my Date-Ready Valentine's Day Look
How To Get The Look:
1. Prime your eyes with your favorite eye primer. I used UDPP in "Eden".
2. Apply a black base on your eyelid, I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Black Bean".
4. I then blended a matte, black shadow in the outer corner and a shimmery cream color (NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Yogurt") in my tear duct.
5. I then, blended the black and cranberry colored shadows in my lower lash line. I then added eyeliner and lined my waterline with black liner,
6. I added some lashes for some drama but this step is optional. And there you have it, super sexy smokey eyes!
Here are some photos with flash. I completed this look with "Sweet as Cocoa" blush and "Exclusive Event" lipstick, both my MAC. I added NYX Round Lipgloss in "Whipped" over the lipstick.