Summer is almost near, although it feels like summer already! To make sure you have the best summer ever, I have made a list of beauty products that will make your summer a lot more enjoyable. The best part is that all this stuff is super affordable, so you don't have to break the bank to get your beauty fix.
1. Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer with SPF 30 ($14, drugstores): This moisturizer is great! It protects your face from daily sun exposure with a nice light scent. And now this comes in a tinted version that provides sheer, light coverage.
2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock ($9, drugstores): It has avobenzone and oxybenzone for broad-spectrum protection against short- and long-wave UVA rays (the main culpritresponsible for long-term skin damage). It also has Helioplex, which can help the active ingredients protect skin for up to five hours. The best part? This suncreen doesn't run into the eyes nor does it sweat or towel off.
3. St. Ives Apricot Scrub (5.49, drugstores): I love this stuff! St. Ives Apricot Scrub is made with pure swiss glacial water, swiss botanicals, and 100% natural exfoliants; what can be better than that? St. Ives Apricot Scrub is also dermatologist tested, oil free, and hypo-allergenic and I am also very pleased to tell you that the product was NOT tested on animals. It is also super cheap. I use this in the shower every day. It removes all the crusty and dry skin and leaves you with super soft and glowing skin.
4. Coastal Scents 56 Piece Blush and Eyeshadow Palette ($21.95 www.coastalscents.com): The ultimate makeup palette, it comes with 50 shimmer and matte eyeshadows and 6 blushers. Don't let the size fool you, the colors are highly pigmented and of good quality. The wide range of colors make it easy to create different looks all summer long.
5. Sunsilk Hold Me Forever Strong Hold Hairspray (3.49, drugstores): This hairspray contains a unique formula that protects hairstyles from humidity while leaving you hair feeling soft and touchable.
6. E.L.F Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 ($1 www.eyeslipsface.com): This lip gloss protects your lips from environmental damage while giving you a subtle dose of color. The best part is that it only costs a dollar so you can experiment with all 10 shades.
7. Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer ($7.99, drugstores): This product is very popular with beauty editors, and for good reason. It gives you a nice tan and glow after applying it for a few days. It doesn't leave you orange or with streaks like other self-tanners. A separate product is also available for the face.
8. CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara ($8.49, drugstores): With its extra-large, rubber-bristled brush and patented volumizing formula, Lash Blast promises to “max out” lashes for the “ultimate big lash look.” Their claims are true, it gives your lashes a lot of length and volume with no clumps. Feel free to pile the stuff on.